Capturin' Your Life's Moments NOW.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Taylor's FIRST EVER Photo Shoot.

 I decided that this little Mollman Grandchild needed her own special blog post, because not only is this sweet little girl a Mollman Grandchild she is also the very first Goldmann Grandchild making this little bundle of joy my niece {insert bragging}. I am honored to introduce you to Taylor Jean Goldmann! It was a special afternoon because not only did I get to spend time with this peanut - this day also marked her first photo shoot and guess what... I got the honor of capturing it!! So here are a few, isn't she just perfect!!?!?  She was a rockstar and a complete natural just days old and she already seemed like she was a pro, many many more photo shoots to come OF COURSE. The rest of the photos are already uploaded to the website the indoor session shoot are in the editing process and will be posted SOON. So check back.


No comments:

Post a Comment