Capturin' Your Life's Moments NOW.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Froehlich - Williamson Wedding

It was a big day for Kaye Gold Photography, and even more so for a speical couple in Iowa. The saying is true and will always remain true... LOVE is LOVE. Its as simple as that. I had the honor of capturing the special day in Iowa for Ang & Ky - and let me tell you  love was written all over their faces & felt by all who were there. I could preach my opinion but I will let my photos speak instead for they are more powerful than any words. In the end everyone deserves to be happy & to be with the one they love. 
 I will always be honored to be the one that captures those special moments in a couple's life. You can surf over to the website and check out the rest of the pix of Ang & Ky, I will let you in on a little secret - they were and still are a rockstar couple - heaps of fun to be around.  I hope in with seeing their love we begin to support all couple's right to marriage in all 50 states.






No comments:

Post a Comment