Capturin' Your Life's Moments NOW.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Goldmann Baby Portraits

 My little pea is now 6 months, and I have you know she is looking more cute with each photo shoot I have with my little niece. I am sorry for you - who aren't family - having to put up with these bragging posts and endless pix of Taylor. I wish I could say its because she's the first - grandchild  - child - niece in my family of the Goldmann Clan however I am pretty sure it will always be like this, so you will just have to suffer thru it YET I know it won't be that painful because she looks soo stinking cute... I dare you not to surf to the website and see the rest of her pix and I double dare you not to fall in love with this little bundle of joy...TRUST me I know its a dare you will lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment