Capturin' Your Life's Moments NOW.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mollman - Campbell Wedding



 It was a perfect fall day for Molly and Bryan to say I DO... a country bride in deed she was and all I can say is WOW about the bride and groom's pix... I will say its the most photos I have ever taken at a wedding but I just couldn't help myself... it was like a country wedding photo shoot not just well a wedding... it seemed staged to me like models were here taking pictures not a bride and groom actually saying I DO.  If you think these pix are something you will be left speechless when you see the rest... even I will brag about this wedding. Mr. and Mrs. Campbell THANK YOU for the honor for capturing your special day...CONGRATS!!! and to the rest of you out there surf over to the website and see the rest of the pix from the Mollman - Campbell Wedding it will be sooo worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment