Capturin' Your Life's Moments NOW.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Landscoot - Sedler Engagement Portraits

 We met out at the place I tend to hang out and can always be found, Oxbow Country Club. It was the first meeting and I believe the photo shoot when on without a worry or a problem. Jokes were told and laughs were shared. I was honored to take such important pix. So meet Candace and Steve. I am looking forward to Novemeber when I get an even bigger and greater honor - capturing their wedding day. Even Steve was quoted to be said "this wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." See having your pix can be a fun time after all. Be sure to surf over to the Kaye Gold Website to see the rest of the pix of Candace and Steve, aren't they just a laid back and cute couple!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment