Capturin' Your Life's Moments NOW.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Koch Family Portraits

 LUKE
 SABRINA
 SADEY
 SHARLOTTE
 Fresh off the summer of 2011 check out this hip cool and totally cute family of four... THE KOCH'S. What  fun time we had bumming around downtown Fargo snapping pix laughing and best of all taking in lunch at Spicy Pie... YUM YUM that pizza is so good. Granted I may be a tad bit bias during the summer months I take up the living quarters in their parents' basement and they are stuck having me as their cousin. So bragging rights I think do apply. Its a must to surf to Kaye Gold and see the rest of their pix trust me their faces will bring a smile on your face... I should know they bring one to my face each and everyday... I was just honored to be the one that got to capture these moments. Enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment